iLab PI and Lab Manager Training Video
iLab User Training Video
Penn investigators can register for a CHOP Access Token to obtain secure access to facilities on the CHOP Research campus.
All researchers at University of Pennsylvania have the option of requesting an access token that allows them to enter the research buildings at CHOP without signing in with security in the lobby.
- Send an email to pennchop [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu with complete name, title, and department/program.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- Upon receipt of email confirmation, bring your Penn ID badge to CHOP Main Building (34th Street at Civic Center Boulevard, directly across from PCAM), first floor, suite 1108, during the designated hours listed below to get your picture taken and receive your token.
- Monday: 1:30-2:30pm
- Tuesday: 10-11am and 2-3pm
- Wednesday: 9-10am and 2-3pm
- Thursday: 10-11am and 2-3pm
- Friday: 9-10am
Once registration is complete, Penn researchers will be provided with a "token" that will be affixed to their Penn ID badge. Simply swipe the badge at the turnstiles to enter the CHOP research buildings.
The token will allow you to access CHOP’s Abramson and Colket research facilities (ARC and CTRB) Monday through Friday 6A – 6P. The token does not grant access after-hours, weekends or holidays. Roberts Center access may be added to the Penn Token, but you’ll need to have the CHOP manager at Roberts with whom you are working submit approval to ID Badges (idbadges [at] email.chop.edu) before this access will be added.
If you have already been issued a CHOP ID, please request access to research buildings on that card rather than obtaining a Penn Token.
Please note that the token will be active for one year from the date of issue and can be renewed, as necessary, by resubmitting a request to pennchop [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
Children's Hosp. of Philadelphia